Navigatsiya qismiga oʻtish Qidirish qismiga oʻtish
- 冠字: Coming of age for a male; a subtitle on a work of art or writing.
- 冠辞: A modifier (word); a conventional epithet for something.
- 寒じ: The state of being cold through; such a deep and penetrating cold.
- 勘事: A reprimand.
- 完治: A complete recovery from an illness or hurt.
- 官事: Public affairs, administration, administrative work
- 官寺: An imperial temple, such as Kokubunji; in the middle ages, one of the 15 major temples of the Rinzai sect of Zen Buddhism.
- 官次: A seating arrangement based on ministerial rank.
- 寛治: The name of a Japanese 年号 (era) starting at the ascension of Japanese Emperor Horikawa in 1087, lasting until 1094.
- 幹事: A manager or secretary (as in Secretary General; not as in a general clerical worker).
- 感じ: A feeling, a sensation, an impression of something.
- 甘子, 柑子: Alternate reading for kōji, a type of citrus tree and fruit, Citrus leiocarpa.
- 漢字: Han Chinese characters used to write Japanese: kanji.
- 甘辞: Flattering words, flattery.
- 監事: An inspector or auditor.
- 監寺: An official position at a Zen temple, responsible for temple oversight and leadership of the temple's monks and priests.
- 閑事: Idleness, wasting time; busy work.
かんじ (romaji Kanji)